Thursday, May 3, 2012

Way of the Monk patch coming next week

As players of Way of the Monk might have noticed there are a number of bugs within the first release. Despite beta-testing, these bugs still found their way in. I did not expect it to be bug-free, however, and have started work on the first patch. I finished quite a fair amount of the work a couple of weeks ago, but because I moved and had finals, I was delayed. But I took my last final that requires studying and so work has begun again!

Expect the patch to come out some time next week. I'm not entirely sure what part of next week it will come out in, but it should be uploaded soon. I have to do some rethinking of my scripts, as well as some minor tweaking and rebalancing of the skills. Once I have completed the tweaks and modifications, I will test it and upload the final version to the Nexus along with a list of changes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated to prevent bot spamming