Thursday, May 31, 2012

A Bit of an Update

Some of you might be wondering how much I have progressed. Truth be told, I haven't managed to get much modding in the past while because of a cold and job-hunting for summer work. I have made progress, however, and will write another post with more news soon.

As far as tutorials go, I am planning on releasing a tutorial on how to create a new skill within the next few days. The method that I use for skills can be used for many other types of mods, including quests. However you decide to use it, I hope that it will help you with your modding.

If you want to get regular updates when I post news or tutorials, feel free to subscribe to this blog or to add The Skyrim Modding Blog on circles on Google+.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated to prevent bot spamming